- It is MANDATORY for every yatra participant to book his or her accommodation and through yatra committee only. In other words, yatra participants must not book their accommodation directly in any hotel or guesthouse in Mayapur. However, if you have your own residential facility at Mayapur, you are exempted from above rule.
- Families wanting to stay together, should ensure that profiles of all family members are connected in the database, before online accommodations begin.
- Devotees will need to visit www.rgmdatabase.com and choose the room where they would like to stay and with which other devotees. Once one of the available rooms is selected, payment has to be made online immediately for the room.
- For a group of devotees wanting to stay together, one of the group members can book for the whole group, provided he/she has access to profiles of all other group members. Contact Yatra Helpline (+91 22 2366 5634 / +91 22 2366 5682) for any help in this regard.
- For those devotees who are not net savvy, a counter will be available at Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Mandir at a stipulated time, where a volunteer will register and book accommodation on the devotee’s behalf (using the respective devotee’s Login Id and Password). Only cash will be accepted at this counter.
: By 1st July 2020
, the accommodation details of all rooms at Mayapur will be available on
rgmdatabase.com for viewing and download.
Step 2: On 20th July 2020 10:00 am IST, accommodation booking will start for Varishtha Vaishnavas (VV).
Varishtha Vaishnavas (VV) are: Prabhujis who are 60 years or more on 1st October 2020 and Matajis who are 55 years or more on 1st October 2020.
- On 20th and 21st July, only Varishtha Vaishnavas will be allowed to choose accommodation.
- 22nd July onwards, no preference will be given to Varishtha Vaishnavas. But they can continue to book any available room.
Step 3: From 22nd July, devotees under “Overseas Category” (OC) can book accommodation as above. “Overseas Category” refers to those devotees who are based out of India and are active part of the local congregation there. This does not refer to those devotees who may be traveling out of India for some time for any business/ personal purpose. The online registration system will
check the “OC” category from the “Center” field of their profile in www.rgmdatabase.com.
Step 4: From 25th July all devotees, except “Single Prabhujis” can book accommodation as above.
Step 5: From 29th July till 31st July any devotee can choose any of the available rooms and book.
Please check the details schedule of accommodation booking:CLICK HERE